Last Updated on August 12, 2023 by Oluwajuwon Alvina
Apply for a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from a top technical German university and earn a bachelor of engineering degree in mechanical engineering from one of the best mechanical engineering schools in Germany. The bachelor of mechanical engineering degree is a degree in mechanical engineering that will teach you all areas of engineering designs development.
Modern mechanical engineers possess a broad and versatile expertise. Their technical knowledge and social management skills enable them to effortlessly bridge communication gaps between cultural and professional boundaries. The highly interdisciplinary curriculum of our Mechanical Engineering degree program links technical fundamentals in maths, IT, mechanics, construction, and electrical engineering with key soft skills, management, and marketing competencies. The main goal is to convey flexible expertise and sound methodology in combination with the latest technological trends and developments in order to provide solid training which remains relevant long into the future. In addition, the bachelor of mechanical engineeringprogram offers numerous opportunities to develop and perfect your team skills, for example, in the two semester-long projects in which students work in small development teams to analyse and solve fascinating, real-world problems.
Admission Requirement For The Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
High School certificate for EU Citizens
GCE A’Levels or One Year University Studies for NON EU Applicants
The required documents:
- Printed and signed online application form
- Copies of school learning certificates with grades from the 10th school year upwards. These must be translated into German or English and attested by the German embassy/ consulate in the home country.
- Language certificates
- CV with photo
- Copy of passport or national ID card
- If necessary, proof of previous studies and results
There are no tuition fees for this degree program.
About The Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Many career opportunities are available for mechanical engineers, including the following:
- development (design, calculation, construction, and testing of technical devices and systems)
- production (design, manufacture, operation and monitoring of technical devices and systems, testing of products and procedures, quality control)
- marketing and sales of technical devices and products
- management activities in industry, private companies, and public administrative bodies
- Need Support on This Degree? Talk To Our Study Adviser Now
Industries include, amongst others, the energy and environmental technology sectors, general machine and plant construction, the automotive and supply industry, medical technology, and the pharmaceutical industry as well as services and small businesses.
Altogether, the bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering consists of seven semesters of full-time study. A solid foundation in science and engineering is imparted in the first three semesters. Following this, your knowledge will be enhanced in key specialist areas in the fourth and fifth semesters. During this time, students also choose elective courses to form a more robust and meaningful study profile. The sixth semester is dedicated to gathering practical work experience at a company or organisation in the biomaterials field. The seventh and last semester is for writing the thesis. Here, we also attach great importance to practical relevance and support collaborative theses with the private sector. Furthermore, necessary skills for writing a thesis are provided in intense block courses during the seventh semester. The study bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering concludes with an oral presentation on the research findings in the thesis.