Last Updated on September 7, 2022 by Smile Ese
One of the many benefits of attending Florida Coastal School of Law is the networking opportunities it provides. Whether in class, at events, or just around campus, it’s easy to meet others and form a bond that can last a lifetime. Here are some notable alumni from Florida Coastal.
Tuition prices, housing costs, admission rate, school rating, graduation rate, and other things must be considered when preparing for the school or institution to which you are applying. These aspects are critical in learning more about the institution or university to which you are applying.
The article below provides a closer look at Florida Coastal School of Law notable alumni. Read on to get further information such as Florida Coastal School of Law ranking. You will also find recent posts on related topics and lots more right here on Collegelearners.
Florida Coastal School of Law Notable Alumni
- Facundo L. Bacardi, Chair, Bacardi Limited (food and beverage)
- John Chidsey, current CEO of Subway (restaurant), former Executive Chairman and CEO of the Burger King CorporationJohn Dowd, President Trump‘s personal attorney (and leader of his legal team);
- investigator and author of the Dowd Report, which detailed betting on baseball games by Pete Rose in the 1980s; represented Senator John McCain (R-AZ) during the Senate ethics investigation known as the Keating Five in the hearings held in 1990 and 1991
- C. Robert Henrikson, former chairman, president, and CEO of MetLife
- Boisfeuillet Jones, Sr., Atlanta philanthropist
- Jim Lanzone, President and CEO of CBS Interactive; Chief Digital Officer of CBS Corporation
- Raymond W. McDaniel Jr., president and chief executive officer of Moody’s Corporation
- David I. Adelman, former United States Ambassador to Singapore
- Luis A. Aguilar, commissioner at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (LL.M.; J.D. University of Georgia School of Law)
- Thurbert Baker, Attorney General of Georgia, 1997–2011
- Sanford Bishop, current U.S. Representative for Georgia’s 2nd congressional district
- Benjamin B. Blackburn, former U.S. Representative for Georgia’s 4th congressional district
- James V. Carmichael, former member of the Georgia General Assembly, former president of Scripto pen company, candidate for governor of Georgia in 1946
- Aloke Chakravarty, assistant US attorney in the Antiterrorism and National Security Unit, District of Massachusetts, and co-lead prosecutor in the Boston Marathon bombing case
- John James Flynt, Jr., former U.S. Representative from Georgia (attended but did not graduate)
- Tillie K. Fowler, former U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Florida
- Wyche Fowler, former President of the Atlanta City Council, former United States Congressman 5th Congressional District of Georgia, former United States Senator Georgia, former United States Ambassador to Saudi Arabia
- Gordon Giffin, former United States Ambassador to Canada
- Carte Goodwin, former United States Senator of West Virginia
- Ben F. Johnson, former member of the Georgia State Senate and Dean of the Emory University School of Law and the Georgia State University College of Law
- Robb LaKritz, former Advisor to the Deputy U.S. Treasury Secretary, appointed by President George W. Bush
- Elliott H. Levitas, former U.S. Representative from Georgia
- Christian Miele, member of the Maryland House of Delegates
Florida Coastal School of Law Ranking
Best Law Schools ranks Florida Coastal School of Law at No. 147-193. Schools are ranked based on their performance on a set of widely regarded excellence factors.
If so, then you need not worry any longer since the article below offers you the latest information on florida coastal school of law lsat requirements, florida coastal school of law tuition, florida coastal school of law ranking, florida coastal school of law admission requirements, florida coastal school of law graduation requirements and florida coastal school of law bar pass rate. You will also find related articles on florida coastal school of law lsat requirements in related articles on collegelearners.
Is Florida Coastal School of Law closing?
The move comes as the city’s only other law school, Florida Coastal School of Law, is in the process of closing. Florida Coastal, a for-profit law school, was founded in 1996, but ran into problems with the U.S. Department of Education, and lost the ability for its students to get Federal loans.
Is Florida Coastal law a good school?
In 2014, Coastal Law made the American Bar Association’s “Top Ten List” of law schools teaching the technology of legal practice. In 2015, the National Jurist gave Coastal Law an “A+ or A” for being one of the twenty best law schools for practical training.
florida coastal school of law lsat requirements
|LSAT Score (Median)||150||145|
|LSAT Score (25th-75th percentile)||147-153||141-148|
|GPA Range (25th-75th percentile)||2.83-3.36||2.54-3.30|
lorida Coastal Law School is considered a Somewhat Competitive law school, which accepts only 72% of its applicants. Comparatively, Floridacoastal is Higher than the average cost for law school.
|Class of 2024||2137||1525 (71.36%)||320 (15.0%)|
florida coastal school of law tuition
Tuition And Financial Aid
- Living on-campus:N/A
- Living off-campus:$21,902
- Living at home:$21,902
- Early Decision 1:N/A
- Early Decision 2:N/A
- Regular Decision:N/A
- Application Fee:N/A
FLORIDA COASTAL LAW SCHOOL COMMUNITY
Florida Coastal Law School is considered to have a Somewhat Favorable student to faculty ratio. The average class size for 1L sections is approximately Above Average compared to other law schools. Student diversity at Floridacoastal is Above Average.