Last Updated on August 29, 2022 by Alvina Ibe
Are you curious in finding out about study MBBS in Malaysia fee structure, and you don’t know how to go about it? Has this question been on your mind about disadvantages of studying MBBS in Malaysia? If you have been browsing the MBBS in Malaysia for Bangladeshi students for a while without a great response, then you’re getting one. This website provides answers to all your questions about MBBS in Malaysia cost for Pakistani students , so you no longer need to participate in an inaccessible hunt. I would suggest that you save time and effort by visiting the site as soon as possible for related answers to MBBS in Malaysia eligibility.
Malaysia is one of the most sought out Asian countries for medical programs. MBBS, especially in India is a dream profession not only of the students but for their parents as well. And with low admission rates and fees going through the roof in India, Malaysia’s affordable medical programs come into play. MBBS in Malaysia for International students and native students is a 6-year program with 5 years of total academic term provides students with practical and theoretical knowledge and 1 year of internship at renowned hospitals affiliated to individual university. Through the program length could vary from university to university.
As an equivalent to MBBS (as per NMC norms) in India, students are awarded the degree as “Doctor of Medicine Degree” upon course completion in Malaysia. More than 20000 international students from countries around the globe are studying Medicine in Malaysia. Malaysia MBBS fee is quite low for both resident and non-resident medical students. Apart from certain eligibility criteria, there is no entrance test for admission in Malaysia’s medical colleges. And with endless job opportunities with lucrative salaries, MBBS in Malaysia for Indian students is undoubtedly a perfect choice for aspiring medical students all over the world.
Study MBBS in Malaysia – Quick Facts
|Course offered||“Doctor of Medicine Degree” [MBBS Equivalent]|
|Course Duration||5 – 6 Years varies from University to University|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 (PCB) 50 – 70% (Varies from university to university)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Recognition||NMC [MCI] – National Medical CommissionWHO – World Health OrganizationFAIMER – Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and ResearchUNESCO – The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization|
|Cost of living in Malaysia||Varies from student to student|
|Minimum Course Fee||INR 4,39,944 – 21,30,000|
|NEET Entrance Exam||Required|
|IELTS & TOEFL||Not required|
|Accommodation Facility||University Dormitory|
Malaysia – The Asian Fusion
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country part of the Asian Mainland Peninsula and part on the Northern part of Borneo Island. Malaysia is a scenic country and is known for the temples, forests, wildlife, beaches, resorts etc. it is a special place in Asia as here a fusion is found between Malay, Chinese, Indian and European culture. Like Pondicherry in India, Malaysia is consisted of colonial buildings and pre colonial structures scattered among the modern architecture. Malaysia is also famous for its markets and Malay accessories like jewelry and clothes etc. one of the famous attractions of Malaysia is the Borneo Island and PETRONAS Twin Towers.
|Flag||Jalur Gemilang (‘Stripes of Glory’)|
|Head of State||Sultan Muhammad V|
|Prime Minister||Dr. Mahathir bin Muhammad|
|Important Airports||Kuala Lumpur International AirportMelaka International AirportSultan Abdul Aziz Shah AirportPenang International AirportKuching International AirportKota Kinabu Inetrnational AirportLangkawi International Airport|
|Ethnicity||Malay, Indigenous, Indian, Chinese|
|Local Language||Malay, Chinese, English, Tamil, Malayalam, Punjabi, Thai etc.|
|Official Religion||Islam Buddhism, Christian, Hindu, Taoists, Confucianism etc.|
|National Flower||Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis|
|National Animal/s||Malayan Tiger|
|National Anthem||Negaraku, Tanah Tumpahnya Daraku, Rakyat Hidup, Bersatu Dan Maju! Rahmat Bahagia, Tuhan Kurniakan, Raja Kita, Selamat Bertakhta.|
|Time Zone||GMT +8Malaysia – 2 hours 30 min. ahead of India|
|Driving Side||Left Hand|
|Climate||Hot and humid throughout the year|
|Government||The 13 states of Malaysia are headed by its own chief Minister|
|Malaysia – New Delhi Distance||5525 km|
|Neighboring Countries||BrunieIndonesiaThe PhilippinesSingaporeThailandVietnam|
|Major Malaysian Cities||Kuala LumpurGeorgetownMalacca CityKota KinabaluJohor BahruKuantanKuchingIpoh|
Reasons to study MBBS in Malaysia for International Students
- The Malaysian government has left no stone unturned in addressing academic issues and financial difficulties. With 95% literacy rate, Malaysia is globally known for its quality and cost of MBBS in Malaysia.
- Most medical colleges in Malaysia are recognised by MCI, WHO, FAIMER and UNESCO. For Indian students, MBBS in Malaysia fee structure and accommodation is quite affordable in INR.
- Along with good quality infrastructure and education, students with medical degree or any professional degree from Malaysian medical colleges can apply anywhere in the world.
- Malaysia is a scenic country, being a land of rich cultural heritage; it has always attracted tourists and students amidst her to explore and learn. Some government colleges are over 200 years old and that adds a certain old-world charm to this country.
- Travel in Malaysia especially for students is very cheap and they get special discounts to travel within the country.
- Malaysia has very high security and low crime rate. So Indian parents need not worry about sending their sons and especially daughters to this country to study MBBS in Malaysia.
- MBBS in Malaysia for Indian Students fees is very low and affordable and comes with quality education.
- Studying MBBS in Malaysia for Indian students means more opportunities for participating in various research projects, seminars and international student exchange programs.
- To study MBBS in Malaysia for Indian students there is no necessity for qualifying IELTS and TOEFLMBBS admission in Malaysia.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in Malaysia
- For the candidate to take MBBS admission in Malaysia must be above 17 years minimum and below 25 years as of on 31st December in the admission year.
- The candidate must be from a science background in 10+2 with PCB+ English for MBBS admission in Malaysia.
- The candidate must at least have 60% or more (55%< for OBC, SC/ST)
- For MBBS admission in Malaysia, students must not be from any open board school.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2019, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET – 2019; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
- The Student must have their Indian Passport and Malaysian visas at ready.
Courses offered in Malaysia
The complete timeline of MBBS in Malaysia is 6 years. The students are not required to qualify for any entrance exam to get MBBS admission in Malaysia. Thus, Malaysia has made it very convenient for aspiring students to fulfill their dreams of becoming successful doctors. The most popular fields of MBBS in the medical universities/colleges in Malaysia are listed below:
- General Medicine
- OB – GYN
Recognition of MBBS degrees from Malaysia
Graduates from any Malaysia University for MBBS are allowed to practice abroad as all Malaysian MBBS degrees are recognized by the local and international organization and bodies across the globe.
All Malaysia MBBS Colleges and universities are internationally approved and internationally recognized. All the medical education and other educational programs are regulated and approved by Ministry of Education and Science and the Ministry of Health (Malaysia). The degrees and diplomas issued to international students graduating from the Malaysia MBBS College/universities are legalized by Malaysia’s Ministry of Heath, and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Moreover, all Malaysia’s medical colleges/universities are recognized and enlisted in International Medical Education Directory (IMED). This accreditation signifies that Malaysia MBBS College students are entitled to sit the United States Medical Licensing Examinations and enter Postgraduate Medical (Residency) training and practice in the United States.
IMED accreditation is also recognized by the ECFMG (Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates) and the MCC (Medical Council of Canada) so medical graduates from Malaysia MBBS College/universities can also apply for certification and licensing. These are some organizations and bodies with whom MBBS in Malaysia is accredited and recognized from:
- World Directory of Medical Schools
- The Medical Board of California
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- CGFMC International Global Credibility
- National Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Naczelna Izba Lekarska
- Bologna Process
- The Association of Medical Schools in Europe
- European University Association
- Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education
- British Medical Association
- German Medical Association
Study MBBS in Malaysia Fee Structure
MBBS in Malaysia fee structure is low-cost and affordable for Malaysia MBBS College students from any other country. Even though the fee is cheap, Malaysia MBBS College fees have not put a dent on the quality of education in any way.
The average annual tuition for English-language based MBBS courses in Malaysia range between 4, 39,944and 21, 30,000and it’s simply more affordable than the fee charged by medical colleges in other countries. MBBS in Malaysia for Indian Students fees is the first thing students and their parents notice and for the quality of education that is offered, the fee is quite low. It is one of the reasons why MBBS in Malaysia fee structure has become the budget savior for studying medicine, especially for international students. Students from all over the world come down to affordable Malaysia medical college fees, affordable living and quality education. Malaysia medical college fees.
MBBS in Malaysia for Indian students fees
|University Name||Degree Type||Tuition Fee(in USD)||Tuition Fee(in INR)||Hostel Fee(in USD)||Hostel Fee(in INR)||Total Fee(in USD)||Total Fee(in INR)||University Type||City / State|
|International Medical University||MBBS||1475.80||1,08,000||1093.18||80,000||3935.46||2,88,000||Private||Bukit Jalil (Kuala Lumpur)|
|Cyberjaya University College of Medical Science Faculty of Medicine||MBBS||1079.52||79,000||Included||Included||5397.59||3,95,000||Private||Cyberjaya (Selangor)|
|UCSI University Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences||MD||17013.59||12,45,068||Included||Included||85067.96||62,25,340||Private||Marang (Terengganu)|
|Monash University School of Medicine and Health Sciences||MBBS||9972.07||7,29,764||Included||Included||49860.39||36,48,822||Private||Bandar Sunway (Kuala Lumpur)|
|AIMST University Faculty of Medicine||MBBS||840.38||61,500||204.97||15,000||10453.56||7,65,000||Private||Bedong (Kedah)|
|MAHSA University College Faculty of Medicine||MBBS||1188.84||87,000||1366.48||1,00,000||2555.32||1,87,000||Private||Cheras (Kuala Lumpur|
|Perdana University Graduate School of Medicine||MD||1503.13||1,10,000||683.24||50,000||2186.37||1,60,000||Private||Selangor/Kuala Lumpur|
|SEGi University Faculty of Medicine||MBBS||942.87||69,000||1639.77||1,20,000||2582.65||1,89,000||Private||Kota Damansara (Selangor)|
|Taylor’s University School of Medicine||MBBS||1176.54||86,100||2459.66||1,80,000||3636.20||2,66,100||Private||Subang Jaya (Selangor)|
|Asia Metropolitan University School of Medical and Health Sciences||MBBS||16424.78||12,01,978||Included||Included||82123.88||6,009,890||Private||Cheras (Kuala Lumpur)|
Average Cost of Living in Malaysia – Indian Student
|Particulars||Cost (in INR)||Cost (in USD)|
|Stationery/ Books||INR 9000 (approx.)||USD 122.94 (approx.)|
|Utility||INR 6200 (approx.)||USD 84.69 (approx.)|
|Personal||INR 4300 (approx.)||USD 58.74 (approx.)|
|Food, Exploring, outing etc||INR 8100 (approx.)||USD 110.65 (approx.)|
|Clothing||INR 7000 (approx.)||USD 95.62 (approx.)|
|Monthly Transport||INR 4500 (approx.)||USD 61.47 (approx.)|
|Total||INR 35000 – 40000||(approx.) USD 478.12 – 546.42 (approx.)|
Admission process to study MBBS in Malaysia
- The student must fill up the online admission form from the official college website.
- MBBS in Malaysia for Indian Students fees must be paid as per the university norms.
- The student must pay some fee online for the admission form.
- The student will get the offer letter or the seat confirmation letter from the college/university in Malaysia.
- After getting the offer letter from the university there will be a time window for the student to pay for the first-semester course admission cost of MBBS in Malaysia.
- After paying the course fee, the student must apply for student visa.
- Once the student gets the visa, he/she must fly to Malaysia and start attending classes for MBBS in Malaysia.
Documents required for admission in MBBS in Malaysia
- Certificate of Birth (original + copy)
- 10th and 12th mark sheet (original + copy)
- Migration certificate(original + copy)
- Annual income statements of parents.
- Passport (original + copy)
- Student visa (original + copy)
- Medical Reports including (HIV)
- Passport size photos
- Offer letter from the college
- NEET scorecard (original + copy)
- Flight tickets
Advantages of studying in Malaysia
- No need to qualify IELTS or TOEFL for MBBS admission in Malaysia.
- Best MBBS University in Malaysia offers multicultural and multi ethnical environment to students.
- MBBS in Malaysia for Indian Students fees has upped the hopes of many Indian students because of high donation demands in some Indian universities.
- Medical college fee is very affordable especially for Indian students aspiring to study in Malaysia. It is quite low when compared to countries like the USA or UK.
- Best MBBS University in Malaysia; best infrastructure and education quality.
- MBBS in Malaysia for Indian Students fees is very reasonable and there is no ulterior donation demanded by colleges and universities.
- Due to diversity in study culture English is the common language used for communication.
- Student visas are approved instantly to study in best MBBS University in Malaysia.
- Efficient and low-cost living, including the monthly living cost and affordable cost for MBBS in Malaysia.
- Significantly lesser crime rate than other European and Western countries makes the place safe for international students especially girls.
- Almost all the MBBS colleges in Malaysia are approved by WHO/NMC [IMC], UNESCO etc.
- Time saving and fast admission process to study in best MBBS University in Malaysia.
- MBBS cost in Malaysia for International Students is very low and affordable.
- MBBS colleges/universities especially low cost of MBBS in Malaysia offer excellent lodging equipped with everything a student needs.
Disadvantages of studying in MBBS Malaysia
In recent times studying MBBS in Malaysia has been on the top of the list for aspiring doctors. Even though with many advantages, including low cost of MBBS in Malaysia, Malaysia certainly does not come without any shortcomings. However, most of the problems arise when the student fails to adjust to Malaysia.
Here are the disadvantages of studying MBBS in Malaysia:
- Climate: Some may find it hard to adjust to the hot and humid climate of Malaysia. The temperature stays between 20°-30° for throughout the year. Even though Indian students are used to of tropical climate, humid weather may be a minus point due to skin or health conditions or due to climate preference. But the accommodations are equipped with central cooling.
- Vernacular: Every foreign country will have a local culture and language vernacular that any foreigner will have to adjust to. The students here can choose to be taught the vernacular (Malay) as a part of their curriculum. If the student takes specific interest in the subject, then they will have a good command over the vernacular and this will make their day to day life easier, also at the time of hospital shifts/visits. If the student does not learn at least the basic or functional local language, then he/she might face some struggle while interacting with the locals/ patients.
- Duration: duration for MBBS in Malaysia is 6 years. It is longer than in some other countries like Bangladesh, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
- Curriculum: The curriculum in all the Asian countries is of excellent quality and it puts more focus on overall growth, exposure and development of the student without putting back breaking pressure. This could however become a problem for some students as they might perform well when they are under pressure. This might lead to lack of motivation and failure among some students as they don’t feel motivated enough.
- Conning Agents: Many times, the students end up with wrong information by some cheating agents in India. To prevent this always do a proper background check and research, and contact only those consultancies with direct tie-ups with the colleges/ universities abroad.
- Despite some disadvantages (which are everywhere in the world), MBBS in Malaysia is still a priority among Indian students who wants to study MBBS abroad. MBBS in Malaysia is allover a good choice and Indian students have been graduating from Malaysia University for MBBS as doctors for quite a time now. The advantage of studying MBBS from Malaysia, especially low cost of MBBS in Malaysia certainly outweighs all the shortcomings.
MBBS in Malaysia for Bangladeshi students
Malaysia has years of experience educating international students. It is called truly Asia. Thus, most private higher educational institutions, English language schools, and public universities have the experience to provide you with the qualification needed in an environment conducive to learning. International students studying in Malaysia will get to experience living in a vibrant and multicultural society. At present, study in Malaysia from Bangladesh with a scholarship is really a great opportunity.
Hostel accommodation for international students in Malaysia
- As Malaysia MBBS fee and overall staying cost is so affordable, most international students in Malaysia usually prefer renting apartments as them being more convenient and affordable. The average monthly rent for accommodation near a university/college in Malaysia lies between INR18,730 to 50,420.
- In Malaysia, students must sign a rental agreement with a broker since all the landlords work with brokers. The agreement would later serves as residence proof for the issuance of Residence permit by the local migration office.
- Apart from that all MCI approved colleges provide dormitories.
- All the rooms have attached bathrooms but there are also common bathrooms available on each floor. They are properly sanitized and clean.
- Students can choose between a single room and a shared room.
- Campus along with hostel is equipped with high quality WIFI and other internet facilities.
- Other facility such as geyser, heater, electricity, water, security and CCTV surveillance are provided and covered under hostel fee.
- Indian students have the option of Indian food in the canteen.
- Cost of accommodation is included by some universities in MBBS cost in Malaysia for International Students.
- Students have to pay a little extra for laundry and cleaning services.
- Every floor has a common kitchen equipped with all the appliances if any student needs to cook.
- Campuses offer separate accommodation for males and females.
- Hostels contain common rooms that are equipped with different kinds of entertainment needs.
- Some hostels have a strict schedule for going out and coming in.
MBBS in Malaysia – Syllabus
|1st Semester||Basic Medical ScienceBasic Mechanism of DiseaseGeneticsImmunologyMolecular medicine|
|2nd Semester||Cardiovascular SystemHematology SystemRespiratory System|
|3rd Semester||Epidemiology & BiostaticsGastro – Intestinal System & NutritionMusculoskeletal SystemUrinary System|
|4th Semester||Nervous SystemReproductive SystemEndocrine & Metabolism|
|5th Semester||Medical PostingSurgical PostingObstetrics & Gynecology SystemPediatrics Posting|
|6th Semester||Primary & Medical PostingDermatology PostingCommunity Health Posting|
|7th Semester||Medical PostingPrimary Care PostingSurgery PostingOrthopedic Posting|
|8th Semester||Psychiatry PostingAnesthesiaEmergency MedicineCritical & Palliative Care MedicineOphthalmology & OtorhinolaryngologyForensic Medicine|
|9th Semester||Medical PostingSurgery PostingObstetrics & Gynecology Posting|
|10th Semester||Pediatrics PostingOrthopedics PostingPsychiatry Posting|
PG options after MBBS in Malaysia
After completing MBBS, Malaysia colleges/universities also offer post graduation from the same university. Once a student pursues MBBS in Malaysia, the student will have a large number of scopes waiting.
- The student can practice in USA after qualifying USMLE
- The student can take admission in PG program offered in Germany
- After qualifying PLAB the student can practice in the UK.
- After qualifying AMC, the student can practice in Australia.
- The student can practice in India after getting NMC certification.
- If the student is familiar with any other foreign language, the student can always apply for practice in other countries
Student life in Malaysia
Education in Malaysia goes beyond what is taught in the classroom. Students enjoy the multicultural life and have new experiences daily. By studying MBBS in Malaysia, the students learn from the best in their fields with practical knowledge. Life of students taking MBBS admission in Malaysia is not that different from the life of medical students in other European countries; studying, meeting new people, going out with friends, exploring Malaysia etc.
In the whole of Asia, Malaysia has the one of the largest population of international students. In the mid 90s, there were just 5000 international students in Malaysia, and now nearly 15,000 international students chosen to start the knowledge of their chosen career in Malaysia and the numbers have been growing considerably.
With affordable Malaysia MBBS fee, Malaysian medical colleges/universities have campuses that are equipped with all the facilities for a safe and comfortable environment. Students are provided with books and relevant studying materials from their universities itself. Libraries equipped with latest technologies are also open for students 24×7. Apart from that, every college/university has sports teams that compete with teams of other institutions.
After the studies occupy 80 – 85% of the time, students spend rest of the time going out or having fun. Students who classify themselves as “social butterfly” will also have various activities to do like, going to movies, theatre, night clubs, pubs, bars, shopping malls etc. Some of the famous attractions of Malaysia are:-
- PETRONAS Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur
- Batu Caves, Selangor
- Mount Kinabalu, Sabah
- Perhentian Islands
- Sipadan Island
- Gunung Mulu National Park, Sarawak
- Penang Hill
- Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitaion Centre. Sandakan
- Kek Lok Si Temple, George Town
- Langkawi Skycab, Kedan
- Bako National Park, Borneo
- Cameron Highlands, Pahang
All in all, life of a student is not only full of academics but also all the enjoyments Malaysia has to offer. All the universities have different active councils like The Student Council and The Student Scientific Councils, which apart from welfare also organize various events, seminars and conferences that give necessary experience and exposure to students.
Weather in Malaysia
Malaysia has a tropical climate. Its hot and humid throughout the year between 20°-30°C.
As the students are likely to arrive in Malaysia summer end and the beginning of autumn, he/she must pack some warm clothing with them. Students who plan to buy most of their stuff when they arrive at the university; winter clothing in Malaysia is very affordable and is made keeping the local weather conditions in mind.
Transport in Malaysia
Malaysia offers a well developed public transport system. The extensive network of railway and roads helps Malaysia in connecting to Europe and Asia. Almost every destination in Europe or Asia is reachable by either a bus, by air or a train. Airports in Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Melaka International Airport
- Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport
- Penang International Airport
- Kuching International Airport
- Kota Kinabu Inetrnational Airport
- Langkawi International Airport
Public Transportation in Malaysia
Public transports include buses, minivans, trains etc. or students have the option to rent a vehicle such as a scooter, bike, car etc on low monthly rates.
Cultural things/safety measure to keep in mind while in Malaysia [International Students]
Safety is one the main concerns and topic of conversation among both; international students and parents. But when it comes to studying MBBS in Malaysia, international students are the safest than other foreign countries for education.
Malaysia is one of safest place for young minds to live and study. Though it’s important to keep some basic safety measure at hands:
- Avoid going out alone late in the dark especially in poorly lit streets.
- Don’t take out valuables and too much money especially in areas filled with crowds and tourists, public transport etc.
- Always keep a personal ID and the ID card provided by the university.
- Apart from that, save the Indian Embassy’s number as the emergency contact or on speed dial, or whichever country a student belongs to.
Malaysia is a very warm and welcoming country when it comes to international students (Malaysians are family people, they understand home sickness and occasional sadness students from far away can face) and tourists. The students after making friends with locals will surely have a good time studying in Malaysia. Apart from that local friends can help in international students learning Malaysian culture and language in no time.
Apart from that Malaysia is taking every measure to counter bribery which is still a common issue since years. MBBS cost in Malaysia for International Students is taken right at the time of admission or whatever schedule the university follow. If a student should notify the police if he/she gets any demands or threats for bribe from a staff member or anyone in general.
(NOTE: Especially for Indian students – Don’t judge a country on its limitations. The bribery and traffic couldn’t be worse than India. The limitations and safety measure written here are important in every foreign country.)
MBBS in Malaysia eligibility
- Completion of 12 years of education or appearing for the final year of high school exam
- Passing score in NTU entrance exam
- BMAT test score
- Personal statement of approximately 300 words
- Completed online referee report by at least two individuals
- Non-academic achievements (in any)
- Pass standardised set of screening and vaccination requirements set by the Ministry of Health, Singapore
- Criminal record declaration
- Interview of shortlisted students
English Proficiency Requirements for International Students
International students are required to demonstrate proficiency in English langauge by submitting TOEFL/IELTS scores. The average IELTS score accepted is 6.5.
Visa Requirements for International Students
After receiving the letter of offer from the particular Institute of Higher Learning (IHL) student has to register for a Student Pass in Singapore. The application has to be made via SOLAR , that requires the applicant to fill eForm 16. The applicant must pay a fee of 21.74 SGD while registering and 43.48 SGD after successful acceptance.
Students must have the following documents to apply for student pass:
- A valid travel document
- Offer Letter from the college
- Notification from the applied institute
- 4 passport size photograph
- Permanent address and contact information in Singapore
- Personal Email ID
- A compilation of residential, academic, employment and financial records Information on parents (if needed).
After arrival, a student is required to submit three things namely Passport, Original copy of IPA and the D/E card.
MBBS in Malaysia cost for Pakistani students
Pakistani students who want to do MBBS abroad with limited resources should consider the Malaysia as study abroad destination. MBBS in Malaysia for Pakistani students is a great opportunity from every aspect of consideration. Low tuition fee, easy student visa requirements for Pakistani students, low cost of living and higher education structure is similar to Pakistani education system.
Lot of great medical universities located in Malaysia with highest education standards. Some great names are International Islamic University of Malaysia, University of Malaya, University of Kuala Lumpur, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Taylor’s University and Universiti Teknologi Mara are the honorable mentions. These universities cover every filed of Medicine, Pharmacy, Surgery, Health Sciences, Dentistry, Optometry, Audiology, Physiotherapy and list goes on.
We provide the complete list of MBBS study program offered by these prestigious universities with tuition fees, program duration and other relevant guideline. These MBBS programs in Malaysia cost is pretty much equal to MBBS in Turkey and MBBS in China.
If you want to know the general study in Malaysia info we have covered a complete article on it. Malaysian student visa for Pakistani students is easy as compare to most of other top study destinations.