Last Updated on September 5, 2022 by Alvina Ibe
Middlebury College Ranking
Some of the latest rankings of Middlebury College are given below:
- U.S. News and World Report 2021
- #9 in National Liberal Arts Colleges
- #16 in Best Undergraduate Teaching
- #21 in Best Value Schools
- #24 in Most Innovative Schools
- #152 in Top Performers on Social Mobility
- #3 in Study Abroad
- #14 in Learning Communities
- #14 in Writing in the Disciplines
- #56 in First-year Experiences
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021: 37th in U.S. College Rankings 2021
- Niche 2021 Best Colleges
- #9 of 619 in Best Colleges for Environmental Science in America
- #11 of 978 in Best Small Colleges in America
- #11 of 209 in Best Liberal Arts Colleges in America
|Endowment||1.24 Billion USD|
|Programs Offered||Full-time, Part-time and online|
|Admission Helpdesk||[email protected]|
Middlebury College Programs
- Middlebury College offers more than 850 courses in 44 majors.
- The college also has many interdisciplinary centers that provide a wide range of programs, lectures, and events.
- The college is driven by many departments. Some of them are:
- Natural Sciences
- Interdisciplinary programs
- Languages, cultures, and Literature
- The Arts
- Social Sciences
- Some pre-medical and pre-law programs are also available.
- These programs are intended to help students determine what they want to do once they graduate from college.
- The college also offers many special programs like exchange programs, combined degree programs, Washington semester program, Williams college mystic seaport programs in maritime studies, premedical, predental, veterinary programs.
- Some popular majors offered by the college are Biology, Computer Science, Geology, Anthropology, German, Psychology, American Studies, Film and Media Culture, History, Physics, Theatres, Sociology, Environmental Studies.
Middlebury College Campus
- Middlebury College campus stands in the proximity of a village in Middlebury, in the Champagne Valley of central Vermount.
- The college also includes Bread Loaf mountain Campus located in Ripton, Vermont, 12 miles east of Middlebury. The campus is beautiful with a very calm and serene area.
- The institution has on-campus accommodation facilities, with superior academic, artistic, and athletic facilities.
- At Middlebury, students can explore the Center of Arts, Museum of Arts, McCardell Bicentennial Hall, the Davis Family Library, Axinn Center for Literary & Cultural Studies. Students must visit the Middlebury College Snow Bowl which is 14 miles away from the main campus.
- The campus classrooms are capacious with an average class size of 16 and a Student-to-faculty ratio of 8:1.
- The classrooms are well-equipped with superior conveniences, computer systems, fast internet connectivity, etc. to provide quality education.
- The college runs over 200 student clubs and organizations which are responsible for conducting various student development events. Visual Arts, Food, Spiritual, debate, sports are the major attractions.
Middlebury College is a private institution that was founded in 1800. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 2,537, its setting is rural, and the campus size is 750 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Middlebury College’s ranking in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is National Liberal Arts Colleges, #4. Its tuition and fees are $60,112
Middlebury College is a private institution that was founded in 1800.
Middlebury College is a private institution that was founded in 1800. The college is located in Middlebury, Vermont and offers bachelor’s degrees to undergraduate students. It is one of the top colleges for computer science majors, with an overall rank of #11 on our list of best colleges for computer science majors.
The school has 2,537 undergraduate students and a student-to-faculty ratio of 8:1.
It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 2,537, its setting is rural, and the campus size is 750 acres.
- Total undergraduate enrollment is 2,537.
- The setting is rural.
- The campus size is 750 acres.
Middlebury College’s ranking in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is national liberal arts colleges, #4 (tie).
It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar.
The college’s academic calendar is semester-based, which means that fall and spring semesters are each divided into two terms. The fall semester lasts from September to December, and the spring semester lasts from January to April. Each term lasts about 16 weeks; you’ll have roughly one week off for every three to four weeks of class time.
Middlebury College’s ranking in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is National Liberal Arts Colleges, #4.
Middlebury College is the #1 liberal arts college in the country. In addition, it’s ranked #2 for National Liberal Arts Colleges and #4 overall according to U.S. News & World Report’s Best Colleges 2021 list.
Middlebury is a private, independent, residential four-year college located in Middlebury, Vermont that was founded in 1800. It was originally established as an all-male institution known as “The American Literary, Scientific & Military Academy.” The school’s current curriculum emphasizes writing and rhetoric alongside mathematics and science classes; students also take classes which focus on social justice issues such as gender studies and environmentalism. The school has over 1,500 students spread across three campuses: two in Vermont (one urban campus at 725 Main Street) and one rural campus (at South Hill).
Its tuition and fees are $60,112.
The cost of attending an institution of higher learning, whether a public or private university or college in the United States, varies widely. There are three major factors that determine how much it will cost to go to school:
- The type of degree you want (Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree)
- Whether you go to a public or private institution
- Where your chosen school is located
Midd is a great school with lots of opportunities for students interested in computer science, liberal arts and more
Midd is a great school with lots of opportunities for students interested in computer science, liberal arts and more.
The BCSC program at Middlebury College is designed to give you a strong foundation in the theory and practice of computer science. While we are focused on giving our students a rigorous education in this growing field, we also encourage them to broaden their horizons through courses on other subjects, including the history and philosophy of science, the social sciences, economics and political theory.
In conclusion, Middlebury College is a great place for students interested in computer science and liberal arts. The school offers plenty of opportunities for students to explore their interests and develop their skills. Students can expect a high-quality education from professors who are passionate about teaching and learning