Last Updated on August 12, 2023 by Oluwajuwon Alvina
Did you ever search for information on newcastle university marketing masters? Do you sometimes get confused by contradictory information you read online on it? Well do not search further as the answer to this question is outlined below.
Please continue reading in order to learn about newcastle university marketing masters, msc marketing uk, university of leeds marketing, newcastle university postgraduate, msc international business management newcastle university, & newcastle university business masters. In related articles oncollegelearners you will find more up-to-date information on newcastle university marketing masters.
Our International Marketing MSc addresses the rapidly developing areas of global communication and brand management, customer relationship management and digital marketing.
Your course during COVID-19
Please rest assured we make all reasonable efforts to provide you with the programmes, services and facilities described. However, it may be necessary to make changes due to significant disruption, for example in response to COVID-19.
Our COVID-19 Study page gives more information about your Newcastle University study experience.
Terms and conditions and student complaints
The University has terms and conditions which create a positive environment for learning and academic achievement.
Given the changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, the commitments outlined are subject to the guidelines that may be in place at the time.
Recognition of professional qualifications outside of the UK
From 1 January 2021 there is an update to the way professional qualifications are recognised by countries outside of the UK.
At a Glance
Course Qualification: MScCourse Type: TaughtMode: Full time
- Marketing modules with a commercial focus
- Specialise in marketing within an international context
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing
About this course
Organisations are becoming increasingly aware of the importance of understanding what their customers want and the necessity to develop products and services that meet their needs and aspirations.
This course is for those who want to study a postgraduate qualification with a commercial focus. It consists solely of marketing orientated modules.What you’ll learnWhat you’ll learn
You will specialise in marketing within an international context. This includes rapidly developing issues surrounding:
- international communications
- brand management
- customer relationship management
Throughout the course, you will develop relevant research techniques. You need these to investigate and critically analyse international marketing issues.
You will gain:
- a systematic understanding and critical awareness of international marketing theory
- the ability to apply theory to international case studies, markets and issues
- the ability to measure market performance and consumer behaviour
- knowledge of ethical issues and their implications in marketing
On completion of the course you will gain:
- access to the largest professional international marketing networks that provide you with resources, training and support throughout your marketing career
- practical marketing experience, which is highly attractive to employers
- industry links developed through modules (eg Principles of Marketing) and a regional marketing competition. Due to government restrictions on social distancing, such linkages will be delivered remotely for 2020-21.
This course is approved and accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), the leading professional body for marketers. CIM accreditation reassures potential employers that our graduates have an excellent grounding in all the main aspects of marketing. It also accelerates the process of gaining a high-level CIM qualification for those who go on to pursue a career in marketing.
Successful graduates can undertake further study for a CIM qualification at the highest possible entry level, namely the Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing.
In itself the course does not provide a CIM qualification or membership, this is dependent on relevant work experience.
Our course is also one of six in the UK to achieve Market Research Society (MRS) accreditation. The accreditation offers a route to certified member status of the MRS without any further exams subject to work experience.
Newcastle University Business School is part of an elite group of business schools who hold triple-accreditation from:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS)
- Association of MBAs (AMBA)
This accolade is a huge endorsement which reflects the investments we make for our students through providing:
- a high-quality teaching and learning community
- innovative programmes
- active engagement with industry
View profiles of the module leaders for this course:
- Qionglei Yu (Degree Programme Director)
- Dr Mona Nassar
- Mr Charles Kemp
- Dr Ana Bogdanovic
- Professor Natalia Yannopoulou
- Dr Saurabh Bhattacharya
- Professor Klaus Schoefer
- Professor Matthew Gorton
Newcastle University Business School is one of the largest Schools in the University with over 3,500 students representing over 83 nationalities. This valuable network extends beyond our current students to include:
- regional, nationality and international leaders
- leading professionals and practitioners from industry
The Business School is based in a building within the Newcastle Helix development – Newcastle’s emerging business district.
This Master’s degree offers you a stimulating curriculum and a supportive teaching and learning environment. Your teaching and learning is also supported by Canvas. Canvas is a Virtual Learning Environment that allows you to access your courses, groups, receive notifications and messages, and submit your assignments.
Throughout your studies, you’ll also have access to support from peers, academics and our University Student Services Team. You will also be assigned an academic member of staff who will be your personal tutor throughout your study with us. They can help with academic and personal issues.Contact UsContact Us
Dr Qionglei Yu (Degree Programme Director)
Newcastle University Business School
Telephone: +44 (0)191 208 1503
Contact Newcastle University Business SchoolNU Biz School Student BlogNewcastle University Business School@NCLBusinessSchoolPG Café: Postgraduate events