Last Updated on January 15, 2023 by Team College Learners
|Course length (months)*||25|
|Rank in 2017||94|
|Rank in 2018||89|
|Rank in 2019||90|
|School name||Luiss University|
|Aims achieved (%)||76|
|Career progress rank||3|
|Careers service rank||69|
|Employed at three months (%)||84|
|Programme name||Master in Management|
|Salary percentage increase||69|
|Salary today (US$)||53052|
|Weighted salary (US$)||53052|
|Company internships (%)*||100|
|Maximum course fee (local currency)*||22300|
|Number enrolled 2018/19*||214|
|Value for money rank||61|
|Female faculty (%)||33|
|Female students (%)||42|
|International board (%)||100|
|International faculty (%)||12|
|International students (%)||13|
|Women on board (%)||33|
|Faculty with doctorates (%)||80|
|International course experience rank||47|
|International mobility rank||68|
luiss business school fees
Tuition for the Master’s Degree Programme in International Management is €16,000. Payment is made in three instalments. Tuition includes materials and access to all Luiss Business School facilities.
Luiss Business School offers deserving candidates up to 3 partial scholarships (covering up to 25% of the tuition fee). The scholarships will be granted based on merit. All candidates will be considered for this award.
Candidates will be assessed on:
- Academic track record (final grade, GPA)
- Admission test scores
- English proficiency
- Technical competences (Office, Adobe, etc.)
- Proven expertise or personal acknowledgement
- International experience
Luiss Business School offer several fee waivers options:
- Participants who have already attended a Luiss Business School programme or are Luiss Guido Carli graduates are entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- Any company (or VAT holder) that enrols one individual is entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- Any company (or VAT holder) that enrols multiple individuals in the same programme is entitled to a 20% fee reduction.
- Participants who enrol by April 29, 2021 will be entitled to an early bird reduction of 10% off the total amount.
- Participants who enrol by June 24, 2021 will be entitled to an early bird reduction of 5% off total amount.
Waivers cannot be combined with any other waiver, scholarship or sponsorship support.
Other financial aid
All candidates can independently:
- Obtain a loan at favourable rates from selected credit institutions through agreements with Luiss Guido Carli. For further information, please e-mail [email protected] or fill in the form and send it to [email protected] after admission.
- Apply for external scholarships
- Seek funding from their current or future employer