The University of Copenhagen offers Bachelor programmes in English, taught by international faculty. The university is highly ranked among the top universities in Europe for its high-quality education, international classes and working environment.
Looking for where to do your bachelors in English? Have you surfed the net for University of Copenhagen acceptance rate and no sufficient information was found? Tired searching for information relating to University of Copenhagen for international students and haven’t gotten anywhere? Do you want to gain information about Copenhagen University courses? Have you been trying to know more about Copenhagen University ranking all these while without any answer. If yes, then you have definitely come to the right place! Worry not, Collegelearners will provide answers to all your question relating to college in Copenhagen.
university of Copenhagen programmes
A University of Copenhagen degree is now more accessible than ever. Numerous optional courses in English available at Bachelor levels will allow you to perform your studies part-time, with the possibility of completing the programme in 3 years. The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree programmes in prestigious Master’s programmes, for example Law with European Law, Business Administration with International Management and Technology Entrepreneurship are also offered completely or partly taught in English.
The majority of university teaching in Denmark is conducted in Danish, but there are more than 700 internationally renowned programs taught in English, with around 86 percent of Danish citizens speaking English.
Danish higher education institutions offer a large range of English taught programmes. Approximately 700 degree programmes and 1300 courses are taught entirely in English. Moreover, more or less all Danes speak English, so it is very easy to communicate with your teachers, schoolmates and generally in your daily life.
The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) offers bachelor programmes in English, meaning you will study at home and abroad as part of your course. While the lectures are held in Danish, since UCPH offers many courses taught in English, you will soon be able to speak and write English at a high level. At the same time you will be studying a subject from top teachers from Denmark and abroad. Take a look at our wide choice of programmes and find one that is suitable for you!
The University of Copenhagen’s bachelor’s programmes are all taught in Danish, and Danish proficiency is an admission requirement. The university does not offer full undergraduate degrees in English but offers a large number of semester courses taught in English.
The UCPH International Summer Programme offers a very limited number of summer courses at bachelor level. These courses are open for students who are not enrolled in a degree programme at UCPH and international students are welcome to apply.
UCPH offers free online courses open for anyone to join as a way of expanding knowledge within a preferred academic field or exploring new areas of interest.
University of Copenhagen English Courses
Universities from Copenhagen offer mostly courses taught in Danish, and English programmes are predominantly for postgraduate Master’s degree and PhD programmes. For Danish-taught courses, international students must pass the Danish language test before being admitted as a university student. The required Danish test is: “Studieprøven i dansk som andetsprog”.
The educational offer covers Bachelor, Master and research degrees, summer programmes, MOOC’s (Massive Open Online Courses), MBAs and exchange programmes.
Anthropology, computer science, philosophy, linguistics, nanoscience, sociology, theatre, economy, agriculture, law, urban studies, international business are among the available fields of study for undergraduate and graduate level, and you can also find Masters of Science (M.Sc.) in engineering and technology, digital design, software development.
Several university short courses are mostly dedicated for online (distance) learning programmes in: forest management, immigrant health, environmental management, climate change, project management.
The University of Copenhagen Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes in English provide a high quality and internationally recognised study programme. Three professional bachelor’s programmes: Business and Society, Media and Communication, and Culture and Society. Two master’s programmes: Management and Biotechnology.
Bachelor’s programmes in English
The University of Southern Denmark offers a variety of Bachelor’s programmes taught in English.
- BEng in ElectronicsAs an Electronic Engineer you design and develop electronic equipment in many different contexts, for example equipment in vehicles, industrial systems, energy cont(…)
- BEng in Mechanical Engineering (Sønderborg)As a Mechanical engineer you work with the development and construction of anything from big facilities to products and production facilities in a range of business(…)
- BEng in MechatronicsAs a Mechatronics engineer you are able to develop anything which combines mechanics and electronics whether it be a robot hand capable of picking yellow peppers on(…)
- BEng in Software Technology (Sønderborg)As an Software Technology Engineer you design and develop electronic equipment in many different contexts, for example equipment in vehicles, industrial systems, en(…)
- BSc in Engineering (Electronics) – SønderborgAs an Electronic Engineer you will design and develop electronic equipment in many different contexts, for example equipment in vehicles, industrial systems, home a(…)
- BSc in Engineering (Engineering, Innovation and Business)As a BSc in Engineering, Innovation and Business you create and realise ideas and new products, based on sound engineering knowledge and business understanding.
- BSc in Engineering (Mechanical) in SønderborgAs a Mechanical engineer you work with the development and construction of anything from big facilities to products and production facilities in a range of business(…)
- BSc in Engineering (Mechatronics)As a Mechatronics engineer you combine mechanics, electronics and software. You develop high tech industry products, for example smartphones, cars and digital camer(…)
- BSc in Engineering (Software) – SønderborgAs an Software Engineer you will design and develop electronic equipment in many different contexts, for example equipment in vehicles, industrial systems, home aut(…)
- International Business Administration and Foreign LanguagesCombine business economics and business languages. The education programme covers subject areas such as marketing, management, economics, organisational psychology,(…)
Business and Social Sciences
- BSc in Economics and Business Administration – Global Business RelationshipsLearn about global marketing, international cooperative relations, and cultural issues in the business world
- BSc in European StudiesBe able to analyze regional, national, and transnational structures and developments
- Market and Management AnthropologyLearn about markets, how organizations can navigate, and how people build identities