Last Updated on August 12, 2023 by Oluwajuwon Alvina
If you’ve ever wanted to attend school and want to achieve your educational goals, you’ve come to the right place. If you have always wanted to attend school and want to achieve your educational goals, then continue reading.
Read on to get the latest and best information regarding university of hertfordshire acceptance rate, university of hertfordshire application deadline 2020, university of hertfordshire ranking, university of hertfordshire admission requirements, and university of hertfordshire courses. You will also find related posts on university of hertfordshire acceptance rate on koboguide.
Admissions at University of Hertfordshire observed an acceptance rate of nearly 70%. Over 19,000 applicants enrolled for full-time studies. Therefore, getting into the institution is moderately competitive and students must ensure that they fulfill basic eligibility criteria sufficiently. The university’s student body of 24,500+ individuals consists of over 3,700 students from over 134 countries making it a very diverse and safe place for foreigners to study in the UK.
Admission-related pointers for University of Hertfordshire include the following:
- University of Hertfordshire opens admissions for the Spring, Summer and Autumn terms.
- Application deadlines vary for different programs are usually scheduled for the months of January and September.
- International students need to apply online for admissions using the forms available according to specific regions or countries. One can also apply through paper applications, although they might delay the application process.
- The university offers a large number of scholarships for international students, some of which have to be applied for separately. The average cost of studying at the university is ~13,000 to 15,000 GBP, per annum.
University of Hertfordshire Highlights
|50 GBP (for Overseas Representative)
|Spring, Summer and Autumn
|Proof of English Skills
|IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, Duolingo
|Mode of Programme
|Full-time, Part-time and Online
|International Admissions Helpdesk
|+44 (0) 115 824 2657
University of Hertfordshire Admission Deadlines
The application deadlines vary for different programs. However, most programs have their deadlines for applying on June 30.
Students can apply through Clearing from July 6 till October. Clearing for any course might close before the deadline if seats for the same are filled.
Postgraduate admissions are open without Clearing.
University of Hertfordshire International Student Admissions
Prospective international students should submit all documents well within time for the term for which they are applying. All admissions decisions will be confirmed by final grades. Many additional requirements need to be fulfilled for overseas students to pursue higher education from the UK.
Application Portal: International students can apply through regional or country-specific forms.
Application Fee: 50 GBP
- A completed application form
- Academic Transcripts and Certificates
- English Language Qualifications
- Copy of Passport photo page
- Immigration History Evidence
- ATAS Certificate (if applicable)
- Disclosure and Barring Service Check (if applicable)
- Personal Statement
- Academic References
- Additional requirements for specific programs