Last Updated on September 5, 2022 by Ngefechukwu Maduka
Every year, the undergraduate students at Yale SOM present an evaluation of the school over the past year. Many students voice their concerns, and offer many recommendations toward improvement. A survey was conducted among all current yale business school undergraduate students regarding their opinions about the school.
Collegelearners is replete with top-notch information on Yale Business School requirements, Yale Business School application deadline, how to get into Yale Business School, Yale School of business ranking, and so much more. Be sure to visit our catalog for more information on related topics.
what is yale known for
Yale awards all undergraduate financial aid on the basis of financial need, with the goal of making a Yale education affordable for everyone. The resources on this site and the staff at the Office of Undergraduate Financial Aid can help you turn your dream of a Yale education into a reality.
Yale offers two tools for estimating what a Yale undergraduate education would cost after accounting for financial aid. The Quick Cost Estimator provides a ballpark estimate based on six simple questions. The Net Price Calculator(link is external) provides a more detailed estimate, using more information about your family’s finances.
does yale have an undergraduate business school
At Yale, we view college as a time for students to explore, exercise curiosity, and discover new interests and abilities.
We provide students with an immersive, collaborative, and inspiring environment where they can develop a broadly informed, highly disciplined intellect that will help them be successful in whatever work they finally choose.
Our students graduate with the values and knowledge they need to pursue meaningful work, find passion in life-long learning, and lead successful and purposeful lives.
All undergraduates attend Yale College, an intimate learning environment offering instruction in the liberal arts and sciences.
Programs of Study
Browse available majors, academic requirements, and other key info about our undergraduate curriculum.
With access to Yale’s extensive collections and resources, our undergraduates have discovered new species, patented products, and co-authored original research.
There are a variety of global learning opportunities available, from studying abroad to international internships to directed research.
Writing and science programs, directed studies, seminars, and more … students can choose from a number of special academic offerings during their time at Yale.
Submitting financial aid documents
- Use the College Board’s IDOC Service(link is external) to submit tax returns and other documentation. For more information about this service, see IDOC under Financial Aid Terminology or visit the College Board website(link is external).
- Undergraduate aid applicants may submit required Yale forms through the Online Document Upload Tool(link is external).
Please allow up to two business days for processing.
Schedule an appointment
While the staff of the Undergraduate Financial Aid Office are currently working remotely, newly admitted and current undergraduate students may still schedule an appointment for a virtual meeting.
Majors in Yale College
- African American Studies (B.A.)
- African Studies (B.A.)
- American Studies (B.A.)
- Anthropology (B.A.)
- Applied Mathematics (B.A. or B.S.)
- Applied Physics (B.S.)
- Archaeological Studies (B.A.)
- Architecture (B.A.)
- Art (B.A.)
- Astronomy (B.A.)
- Astrophysics (B.S.)
- Biomedical Engineering (B.S.)
- Chemical Engineering (B.S.)
- Chemistry (B.A. or B.S.)
- Classical Civilization (B.A.)
- Classics (B.A.)
- Cognitive Science (B.A. or B.S.)
- Comparative Literature (B.A.)
- Computer Science (B.A. or B.S.)
- Computer Science and Economics (B.S.)
- Computer Science and Mathematics (B.S.)
- Computer Science and Psychology (B.A.)
- Computing and the Arts (B.A.)
- Earth and Planetary Sciences (B.A. or B.S.)
- East Asian Languages and Literatures (B.A.)
- East Asian Studies (B.A.)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology (B.A. or B.S.)
- Economics (B.A.)
- Economics and Mathematics (B.A.)
- Electrical Engineering (B.S.)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (B.S.)
- Engineering Sciences (Chemical) (B.S.)
- Engineering Sciences (Electrical) (B.A. or B.S.)
- Engineering Sciences (Environmental) (B.A.)
- Engineering Sciences (Mechanical) (B.A. or B.S.)
- English (B.A.)
- Environmental Engineering (B.S.)
- Environmental Studies (B.A. or B.S.)
- Ethics, Politics, and Economics (B.A.)
- Ethnicity, Race, and Migration (B.A.)
- Film and Media Studies (B.A.)
- French (B.A.)
- German Studies (B.A.)
- Global Affairs (B.A.)
- Greek, Ancient and Modern (B.A.)
- History (B.A.)
- History of Art (B.A.)
- History of Science, Medicine, and Public Health (B.A.)
- Humanities (B.A.)
- Italian Studies (B.A.)
- Judaic Studies (B.A.)
- Latin American Studies (B.A.)
- Linguistics (B.A.)
- Mathematics (B.A. or B.S.)
- Mathematics and Philosophy (B.A.)
- Mathematics and Physics (B.S.)
- Mechanical Engineering (B.S.)
- Modern Middle East Studies (B.A.)
- Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry (B.A. or B.S.)
- Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology (B.A. or B.S.)
- Music (B.A.)
- Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations (B.A.)
- Neuroscience (B.A. or B.S.)
- Philosophy (B.A.)
- Physics (B.S.)
- Physics and Geosciences (B.S.)
- Physics and Philosophy (B.A. or B.S.)
- Political Science (B.A.)
- Portuguese (B.A.)
- Psychology (B.A. or B.S.)
- Religious Studies (B.A.)
- Russian (B.A.)
- Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies (B.A.)
- Sociology (B.A.)
- South Asian Studies (second major only)
- Spanish (B.A.)
- Special Divisional Major (B.A. or B.S.)
- Statistics and Data Science (B.A. or B.S.)
- Theater and Performance Studies (B.A.)
- Urban Studies (B.A.)
- Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies (B.A.)