Last Updated on August 12, 2023 by Oluwajuwon Alvina
University of Fudan (founded 1905). From July 4 to August 1, 2015, 40 students from North America will receive scholarships to study at Fudan University in Shanghai. The Shanghai Municipal Scholarship covers tuition, fees, housing, and a living allowance for ECSU students (but not travel to and from China). Students from Fudan’s partner schools will be given these on a first-come, first-served basis (ECSU is a partner as a constituent member of the UNC system). Students who do not earn scholarships will receive a 10% tuition and fee discount, as well as a 10% reduction in room and board.
Read more on this post to learn further details about elizabeth city state university application, elizabeth city state university tuition, elizabeth city state university portal, and elizabeth city state university login.
Elizabeth City State University Nursing
Interested students who wish to apply must:
- Provide a letter of interest describing how and why they would benefit
- Provide current academic transcripts
- Provide a copy of the identification information page of their passports
- Complete the online application on the Fudan University website and comply with any additional information requests from Fudan University.
The online application for 2015 has not yet been activated but here is a link to 2014 to give you an idea of what you will see when you go to the website here.
Interested students should inquire with Dr. Bowman of the Office of International Programs at 118 Moore Hall.
Zhi-Xing China – Perfect World U.S – China Young Leaders Fellowship, through the Thurgood Marshall College Fund.
Over the next decade, around 1,000 U.S. students and mid-career professionals will have a chance to study in China. This opportunity is the result of a partnership between the Thurgood Marshall College Fund, Perfect World Co., Ltd. (PWRD), the China Education Association for International Exchange (CEAIE), the Humpty Dumpty Institute (HDI), and the 100,000 Strong Foundation.
Specific details regarding any costs and requirements should be forthcoming from TMCF by April 15, 2015.
Special Program in India
Elizabeth City State University is a member of the Mid-Atlantic Consortium for Academic Excellence (MAC-CAE) funded by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI). The lead institution is Morgan State University and the other participating institutions are Norfolk State University and Bowie State University. At ECSU, Dr. Shahid M. Shahidullah, Professor of Criminal Justice, is the Project Director. Dr. Shyamal Das, Associate Professor of Sociology, and Dr. Glen Bowman from International Programs also contribute and participate.
One of the goals of the project is to train and educate a group of students who will be able to pursue careers in our nation’s key intelligence agencies such as the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Homeland Security, Department of State, Transportation Security Agency, Central Intelligence Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Drug Enforcement Administration.
They will study national security issues, take language courses, participate in national security colloquia, serve as interns in various IC (Intelligence Community) agencies, and travel abroad (India, Nepal, and Bangladesh) for cultural immersions.
This Consortium project runs from 2011-2016 (and we are looking to see what we can do to extend it). In India, the trip and the project will be supervised by the American Institute of India Studies (AIIS).
Dr. Shahidullah is currently accepting applications from interested and motivated ECSU students who are also US citizens, for a summer cultural immersion program (May-July) in India. Applicants interested in applying to this summer program will be expected to devote a minimum of fifty hours to community service during the eight-week program including planned field trips.
Completed applications require the following:
- Completed MAC-CAE Scholars application;
- Copy of the ECSU transcript;
- One page statement of interest that discusses interest in studying India and its importance in global and contemporary affairs (http://www.odi.gov%3e/); and
- A copy of the front page of a valid US Passport. If selected, participants will receive all costs for lodging, food and the cultural study program in India.
If you have any questions, please contact the Dr. Shahid Shahidullah at (252) 335-3448 or [email protected]
elizabeth city state university tuition
Elizabeth City State University
Approved Tuition and Fee Rates
Note: For payment information, consult the Office of Student Accounts.
Book Rental Fee – (Optional)
$99.00 for 5-week session and 8 – week session [Subject to change]
Although this fee is optional, it is usually more cost effective to use the book rental system than to purchase textbooks.
Book Rental Instructions
- Students enrolled in Summer 2021 courses wishing to utilize rental services MUST submit a book rental request through Self Service Banner to have book rental be added to their Student Account.
- Due to COVID 19, free shipping will be provided for All Access book orders for Summer 2021. Please note, make sure that you include your correct shipping address on the request form. Without this information, orders will be held.
- Book rental requests will be processed starting April 15, 2021 and will close June 28, 2021.
- Rental textbook orders will be shipped 24-48 hrs after a student has been financially cleared by Student Accounts and order is received at Book Rental office.
- Students are responsible for returning textbooks by the due date.
- The store will operate on a summer schedule with reduced hours.
- ECSU Campus Store will be open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for the period May 11-25, 2021.
- Beginning May 26, 2021, ECSU Campus Store will be open Monday through Thursday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm and Book Rental will be open only on Tuesday and Thursdays from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- All special students (those who are grant funded or not technically enrolled at ECSU) will not receive All Access Rental services and need to either purchase the textbooks or contact the Campus Store to make other arrangements.
Text Rental Deadlines
- May 21, 2021: Last day to ADD rental services for 1st 5 and 8 wk sessions
- June 28, 2021: Last day to ADD rental services for 2nd 5 week session
- May 26, 2021: Last day to REMOVE rental services for 1st 5 and 8 week sessions, also the last day to return rented textbooks for dropped/cancelled courses.
- July 2, 2021: Last day to REMOVE rental services for 2nd 5 week session, also the last day to return rented textbooks for dropped/cancelled courses.