Most schools have a minimum GPA requirement of 3.0. They will be more relaxed about those whose GPA doesn’t exceed the national or even state average. They might also check the average GPA accepted students have. I wonder about mitchell hamline school of law.
You need not worry any longer as the article below offers you the latest information regarding mitchell hamline school of law ranking, mitchell hamline school of law tuition, mitchell hamline school of law acceptance rate, mitchell hamline school of law scholarships, mitchell hamline tuition, mitchell hamline school of law application deadline, mitchell hamline school of law bar passage rate, mitchell hamline school of law admissions. You will also find related articles on mitchell hamline school of law requirements in related articles on Koboguide.
Mitchell Hamline School of Law Admissions
Information about how to apply is available at LLM for Foreign Lawyers: Application. Admission into the program will be based on the following criteria:
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities the student has attended submitted to LSAC, or credential evaluation of all college or university transcripts from a recognized credential evaluation service. (Exchange students provide copies of their transcripts in English.)
- Personal statement, in English, describing previous law study and professional experience, reasons and goals for studying in the LLM program, and any other relevant information.
- Proof of competency in English. Applicants from non-English speaking countries or whose native language is not English must provide proof of English competency. This may be by means of an official TOEFL score report, IELTS score report, other established test of English, or successful completion of an English language program. Applicants may also be invited to demonstrate English competency through an interview.
- Two letters of recommendation, in English, submitted directly from the recommender to LSAC or Mitchell Hamline.
- Résumé/curriculum vitae, in English.
Mitchell Hamline School of Law Ranking
Mitchell Hamline School of Law is ranked No.147-193 in Best Law Schools and No. 35 (tie) in Part-time Law. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Mitchell Hamline School of law Tuition
|2020–21 Tuition and Fees
|Semester Tuition Full Time (12–15 Credits)
|Semester Tuition Part Time (8–11 Credits)