Last Updated on August 12, 2023 by Oluwajuwon Alvina
Acceptance rare important when applying to colleges and universities. If you are planning to apply to national university of singapore, you should examine their acceptance rates. Below you will find information about their acceptance rates.
Read on to learn about the national university of singapore acceptance rate, national university of singapore fees, national university of singapore ranking, national university of singapore requirements and national university of singapore courses. You will also find related post on national university of singapore acceptance rate on koboguide.
Please note the application closing dates for the various qualifications as follows:
|Qualification Type||AY2021 Application Closing Dates||AY2021 Documents Submission Deadline||Estimated Application Outcome by:||Appeal Window|
|Indonesian Ujian Nasional (UN)Vietnam National High School Graduation ExaminationUnified Examination Certificate (UEC)||1 January 2021, Friday||4 January 2021, Monday||Mid-May||Information will be available from February 2021 onwards|
|All qualifications except:Indian Standard 12 (CBSE, ISC and Stateboards)||28 February 2021, Sunday||3 March 2021, Wednesday||Mid-May to end July|
|Indian Standard 12 (CBSE, ISC and Stateboards)||31 March 2021, Wednesday||3 April 2021, Saturday||Mid-July|
 Please note the 2021 University Entrance Examination (UEE) will be suspended due to international travel and safe distancing restrictions that must be observed in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
 Applicants who receive their application outcome beyond the appeal window may submit an appeal email to https://www.askadmissions.nus.edu.sg/
You should apply under International Qualifications, if you are neither a Singapore Citizen nor Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) and not presenting the qualifications listed below:
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE A level
- Diploma from a Polytechnic in Singapore
- International Baccalaureate
- NUS High School Diploma
Admission requirements and closing dates
If you are an international applicant seeking admission to NUS, you should have completed or are completing high school, that is, at least twelve years of general education by July of the year of application. You may view the list of acceptable high school qualifications and applicant group types below.
Please ensure that you select the correct qualification and applicant group type before submitting an online application.
Applicant Group type to choose:
- If you have completed high school final examination, please select ‘I have completed the high school final examination’ in section 3 ‘High School Education’ of the application form.
- If you are sitting for the high school final examination and results will be available after application closing date, please select ‘I will be completing the high school final examination after application closing date’ in section 3 ‘High School Education’ of the application form.
Application closing dates apply according to your high school qualification. Unless otherwise specified, your complete application with all supporting documents must reach the Office of Admissions by the application closing date.
- ‘A’ Level (AQA, Cambridge, Edexcel, London, OCR, Oxford International AQA)
- American High School Diploma
- Australian High School
- Brunei ‘A’ Level
- Canadian High School Diploma
- Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE)
- Danish Studentereksamen (Upper Secondary Leaving Examination)
- European Baccalaureate Diploma
- French Baccalaureate Diploma
- Gao Kao or PRC National College Entrance Examination
- German Abitur
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE)/ Hong Kong ‘A’ Level
- Indian Standard 12 (Central and ISC Boards)
- Indian Standard 12 (State and other Boards)
- Indonesian Ujian Nasional (UN)
- Italian Diploma di Esame di Stato
- Mauritius High School Certificate
- New Zealand National Certificate of Education Achievement (NCEA) Level 3
- Oman Thanawiya Amma (Secondary School Leaving Certificate)
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM)
- Sri Lanka ‘A’ Level
- Swiss Matura/ Swiss Federal Maturity Certificate
- Taiwan Senior High School
- Thailand Certificate of Secondary Education (Mathayom 6)
- Turkish High School
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)
- Vietnam National High School Graduation Examination
- Other High School Qualifications
Students, including home study students, may submit the following scores to compete for undergraduate admissions:
i. ACT with Writing and SAT Subject Tests, or
ii. SAT and SAT Subject Tests, or
iii. Advanced Placement score report
Applicants presenting accredited Diplomas obtained from a Polytechnic in Singapore should apply under Polytechnic Diplomas from Singapore in February 2021.
Students presenting the Foundation, Matriculation or Twinning qualifications with appropriate university exam results may also apply and compete for admission to NUS.
Application outcomes are released in batches. The final batch of application outcomes will be released around mid-July 2021.