Do you want to get into a northwestern university pa program? This post will help you with that. It shares information on how to get into Northwestern University, Tufts University, and Northeastern University Pa Program. If you are interested, you can also get the post done from the expert. This way, it will be interesting and all your doubts will get clear about Northwestern University Pa Program Requirements and Tufts Medical School Enrolled Applicants List some other things
Most schools require a GPA of at least 3.0. They are more relaxed about those with less than a school’s 75th percentile or 80th percentile. They might also check the average GPA of accepted students at the school you have your eye on. By the way, have you ever wondered about northeastern university?
If so, then you need not worry any longer since the article below offers you the latest information on northeastern university pa program requirements, northwestern university pa program prerequisites, tufts university pa program prerequisites, boston university pa program prerequisites, northeastern university physician assistant program cost and northeastern university pa program average gpa. You will also find related articles on northeastern university pa program requirements in related articles on Collegelearners.
northwestern university pA program
The goal is to prepare PAs to provide compassionate, high-quality, patient-centered care as members of interdisciplinary teams. Feinberg School of Medicine PA Program graduates will be culturally competent, committed to continuous learning and professional development and make significant contributions to communities and the advancement of the PA profession.
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine Physician Assistant Program was reaccredited in March 2013:
The Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) has granted Accreditation-Continued to the Northwestern University Physician Assistant Program sponsored by Northwestern University. Accreditation-Continued is an accreditation status granted when a currently accredited program is in compliance with the ARC-PA Standards.
All applications must be submitted and received by the October 1 deadline using the CASPA Application online. See the CASPA FAQ page for details on how to ensure your application is complete. Failure to meet the “complete” status requirements by the deadline will result in an incomplete application. Submissions must include:
- CASPA application fee
- Official academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Three letters of reference (at least one letter of reference must be from a healthcare professional who can discuss the applicant’s abilities with patients, preferably someone who has supervised the applicant in a clinical setting; personal references from friends or family members are not accepted)
- Northwestern University PA Program Supplemental Application, completed and sent separately from the CASPA submission.
- A candidate’s overall grade point average (GPA), as calculated by CASPA, must be a 2.80 or higher on a 4.0 scale. Applicants with an overall GPA below 2.80 are not considered further for admission.
- Candidates must present in their CASPA materials a minimum of 1,000 hours of direct patient care experience, accrued upon the date of application submission. CASPA applications submitted with less than 1,000 accrued hours of direct patient care experience are not considered further for admission. Enrolling class cohorts typically average well over 1,000 clinical hours.
Northeastern University PA Program Requirements
In order to be considered for the PA/MPH Program, interested applicants must complete and submit a CASPA application by August 1. Choose the PA/MPH dual degree program option on the CASPA application. Northeastern also requires a separate $75 application fee. Please follow the instructions for submitting Northeastern’s $75 application fee on the program’s web page at under the “How to Apply”. Both the CASPA application and $75 application fee must be submitted by the August 1 deadline.
Your application must be submitted to CASPA by August 1st and verified by CASPA and sent to the PA Program by August 31st. Admissions decisions will be rendered in October. You must be offered admission to the PA Program first and then your application for the dual degree program will be considered by the MPH Admissions Committee. Additional information about the PA/MPH option can be found on the FAQ page of the PA Program website.
If an applicant is not offered admission into the dual PA/MPH Program, but is still interested in pursuing the stand alone MPH degree, he or she must apply according to the admissions process outlined on the MPH Program’s page.
northeastern university pA program average gPA
Students who are accepted to the program need to have at least a 3.0 overall GPA. Applicants with the highest overall GPAs are not necessarily more competitive than those with GPAs closer to the minimum 3.0.
tufts university pA program prerequisites
In an effort to assist candidates facing unprecedented challenges due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Tufts University PA program has made the following changes to the prerequisite requirements for the 2021 application cycle:
- Pass/Fail grades for prerequisite courses will be accepted for the spring 2020 and summer 2020 semesters only. Students will be required to upload a statement from the College or University where these prerequisites were completed in CASPA, documenting that pass/fail grades were utilized instead of the standard letter grades for spring and summer 2020 semesters due to COVID-19.
- The GRE examination will be “test optional” for the 2021 cycle. This means that scores are not required but can be submitted if a candidate completed the exam. If applicants would like us to consider their exam results as a component of their candidacy, we will do so in a contextual way. If students choose not to submit exam results, the application will not be penalized. Our admissions committee has a holistic approach when evaluating each application. This provides us with the flexibility to evaluate academic and experience accomplishments within a candidate’s individual context.
Before applying to the Tufts University School of Medicine Physician Assistant Program, an applicant must meet the following requirements for Academic Courses, Direct Patient Care Experience, Tests, and Technical Standards.
- Individuals previously trained as physicians (M.D. or D.O.) WILL NOT be considered for this program. This includes all graduates of U.S. and foreign medical schools.