Last Updated on July 31, 2023 by Oluwajuwon Alvina
Finding the most up to date information on the internet doesn’t always come easy. This is not always the case though as the article below brings you the latest information on robertson college vet assistant reviews,vet assistant course online,robertson college fees&vet assistant course winnipeg.
You will also discover related posts on ucr gpa requirements, ucsc transfer acceptance rate computer science, robertson college vet assistant courses,robertson college programs&veterinary office assistant course on collegelearners.
Veterinary Office Assistants deal directly with clients and their pets and help assess their needs, provide guidance and support, manage appointments and perform desk operations. As part of the Veterinary Office Assistant program, you will:
- Learn about veterinary office procedures
- Gain the skills and knowledge required to provide assistance to clients and their pets
- Gain administrative and office skills such as business communications, computer fundamentals and keyboarding
- Learn how to properly clean and maintain examination rooms and storage areas
- Learn how to appropriately restrain and handle companion pets when needed
- Develop the skills, knowledge and attitude necessary to handle the multifaceted duties of a Veterinary Office Assistant
Career opportunities for Veterinary Office Assistants exist in veterinary hospitals/clinics, pet shelters, pet stores, humane shelters, pet daycares, Animal Control and other animal facilities.