san francisco state university computer science ranking

Last Updated on December 13, 2022 by

You might have been searching all over the internet for the best information on san francisco state university computer science ranking, san francisco state university world ranking & san francisco state university national ranking, you need not search further as the article below brings you all you need to know on it and more.

You will also find related posts on san francisco state university majors, san francisco state university biology ranking & san francisco state university tuition on collegelearners.

The bachelor’s program at SFSU was ranked #112 on College Factual’s Best Schools for compsci list. It is also ranked #16 in California.

SFSU CompSci Rankings.

Ranking TypeRank
Best Colleges for Computer Science112
Highest Paid Computer Science Graduates122

Computer Science at San Francisco State University

218 Bachelor’s Degrees19 Master’s Degrees#112 Overall QualityComputer Science is one of the majors in the computer & information sciences program at San Francisco State University.

We’ve gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how SFSU ranks among other schools offering degrees in compsci.

Computer Science Degrees Available at SFSU

SFSU CompSci Rankings

The bachelor’s program at SFSU was ranked #112 on College Factual’s Best Schools for compsci list. It is also ranked #16 in California.

Ranking TypeRank
Best Computer Science Colleges for Non-Traditional Students33
Most Popular Colleges for Computer Science35
Best Computer Science Colleges for Veterans56
Best Value Colleges for Computer Science69
Best Colleges for Computer Science112
Highest Paid Computer Science Graduates122
Most Focused Colleges for Computer Science200

Popularity of CompSci at SFSU

During the 2018-2019 academic year, San Francisco State University handed out 218 bachelor’s degrees in computer science. Due to this, the school was ranked #35 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 39% over the previous year when 157 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 19 students received their master’s degree in compsci from SFSU. This makes it the #124 most popular school for compsci master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Do CompSci Graduates from SFSU Make?

$62,200 Bachelor’s Median Salary

Salary of CompSci Graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree

CompSci majors who earn their bachelor’s degree from SFSU go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $62,200 a year. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $63,700 for all compsci students.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do CompSci Graduates from SFSU Have?

$15,679 Bachelor’s Median Debt

Student Debt of CompSci Graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree

While getting their bachelor’s degree at SFSU, compsci students borrow a median amount of $15,679 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all compsci bachelor’s degree recipients across the country is $22,813.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor’s degree student from the compsci program at SFSU is $163 per month.

SFSU CompSci Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the compsci majors at San Francisco State University.

SFSU Computer Science Bachelor’s Program

The compsci program at SFSU awarded 218 bachelor’s degrees in 2018-2019. About 82% of these degrees went to men with the other 18% going to women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from San Francisco State University with a bachelor’s in compsci.

undefined
Ethnic BackgroundNumber of Students
Asian92
Black or African American7
Hispanic or Latino30
White44
Non-Resident Aliens22
Other Races23

SFSU Computer Science Master’s Program

The compsci program at SFSU awarded 19 master’s degrees in 2018-2019. About 74% of these degrees went to men with the other 26% going to women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from San Francisco State University with a master’s in compsci.

undefined
Ethnic BackgroundNumber of Students
Asian1
Black or African American1
Hispanic or Latino1
White2
Non-Resident Aliens12
Other Races2

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *