The GRE test is required for San Jose State University MS Computer Science applicants, who have not earned a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in computer science. The test scores are considered for admittance into the graduate program. Applicants may also use their scores to fill up application shortages in math and statistics sections of the application form.
San Jose State University MS Computer Science GRE Score Requirement: Computer Engineering from San José State University provides students with an educational experience that combines electrical engineering and computer science with the best of academia, the high-tech industry, and Silicon Valley. Read up on san jose state university ms in cs admission requirements and the san jose state university ms in cs gre waiver.
Computer Engineering from San José State University provides in-class theory with hands-on hardware design and software development exercises to give students the skills necessary to create contemporary microelectronic products that are typically embedded computing systems containing both hardware and software. Graduates with an MS in Computer Engineering can expect to find significant opportunities in digital and computer hardware design and verification, system-level software development, and prototyping and testing as well as technical support and marketing.
If you are interested in pursuing a Master’s degree in Computer Science at San Jose State University, your GRE score is an important part of the application process. The minimum score requirement for the GRE varies according to your background and year of entry.
Collegelearners affords a plethora of information on san jose state university toefl requirement, san jose state university ms in cs gre waiver, san jose state university ms in cs fees and so much more. Ensure you peruse through our catalogue for relevant information on similar topics.
San Jose State University MS Computer Science GRE Score Requirement
Graduates with Computer Engineering from San José State University will be able to:
- demonstrate an understanding of advanced knowledge of the practice of computer engineering, from vision to analysis, design, validation, and deployment.
- tackle complex engineering problems and tasks using contemporary engineering principles, methodologies and tools.
- demonstrate leadership and the ability to participate in teamwork in an environment with different disciplines of engineering, science, and business.
- advance successfully in the engineering profession and sustain a process of life-long learning in engineering or other professional areas.
- communicate effectively in both oral and written forms.
Master of Science in Computer Science
|About this course|
- Program help students to knowledge in foundational and applied topics, preparing them for advanced industrial or research positions
- Graduates learn about big data, software engineering, security, networking, machine learning, and bioinformatics
- Graduates of MSCS program should have acquired: Breadth of knowledge in computer science with course work in at least three of the subject areas Foundations, Architecture, Systems Software, Software Engineering, Specialty
- Students must have acquired ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing Computer Science topics to researchers, practitioners, and the public
- System Verification
- Network Architecture and Protocols
- Network Security
- Embedded Hardware Design
- Embedded Systems Applications
- Network Security
- Software Security Technologies
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
|Entry requirements for this course|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
|Bachelors||2.5 GPAApplicants should have a four year bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline from a recognised college or university with a GPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4.0 in last degree completed, or a GPA of 2.5 in the last two years of full-time study|
|Exams||TOEFL : 80IELTS : 6.5PTE : 53GRE : Accepted|
san jose state university ms in cs gre waiver
- An applicant must have a degree equivalent to a four-year U.S. undergraduate baccalaureate degree with a GPA of 3.25 (B+) or higher in a computer-hardware related field, such as computer engineering or electrical engineering.
- An applicant without a baccalaureate degree from an accredited university in the United States must meet SJSU’s minimum requirements on an English-Language Proficiency Exam (TOEFL or equivalent; please visit the Graduate Program Test Requirements website at GAPE for more information).
- The GRE is required of any applicant whose bachelor’s degree was from a non-ABET-accredited program or whose bachelor’s degree GPA was beneath 3.0.
- Good academic standing at the last institution attended.
- English Language Proficiency Exam
- International Coursework and Degrees
- Submit U.S./Canada Transcripts
- Submit Test Scores
- Submit Declaration of Finance Form
- Submit Bank Letter or Bank Statement
- Submit Copy of Current Passport
- Submit Copy of Current Visa
Good academic standing at the last institution attended.English Language Proficiency ExamInternational Coursework and DegreesSubmit U.S./Canada TranscriptsSubmit Test ScoresSubmit Declaration of Finance FormSubmit Bank Letter or Bank StatementSubmit Copy of Current PassportSubmit Copy of Current Visa.
San Jose State University’s Master of Science in Computer Science program requires a GRE score of at least 300 on the Verbal and Quantitative sections, and a 3.0 on the Analytical Writing section, as well as an undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher.
san jose state university toefl requirement
An English Language Proficiency Exam (TOEFL, Academic IELTS, IELTS Indicator, Academic PTE) is required for all graduate and post-baccalaureate applicants
Who come from a country where English is not the primary language and,
Who do not possess a baccalaureate degree from a post-secondary institution where English is the principal language of instruction.
SJSU interprets “where English is the principal language of instruction” to mean that the higher education institution is located in a country in which English is the official language (the daily medium of communication of the majority of residents) and that the students receive academic instruction in all subjects (except foreign language courses) at all levels of education in English.
University Required English Language Proficiency (ELP) Exams
|Minimum proficiency score||Internet||Paper|