Last Updated on July 31, 2023 by Oluwajuwon Alvina

Finding the most up to date information on the internet doesn’t always come easy. This is not always the case though as the article below brings you the latest information on uc davis wildlife ranking,uc davis agricultural studies&ag services uc davis.

You will also discover related posts on uc davis vet school ranking,davis school of agriculture,ag uc davis&uc davis agricultural research on collegelearners.

The wildlife major at UC Davis is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Wildlife Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking TypeRank
Most Popular Colleges for Wildlife Management3
Most Focused Colleges for Wildlife Management46
Request More Info About University of California - Davis

During the 2018-2019 academic year, University of California – Davis handed out 71 bachelor’s degrees in wildlife management. Due to this, the school was ranked #3 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 3% over the previous year when 73 degrees were handed out.

How Much Student Debt Do Wildlife Graduates from UC Davis Have?

$14,918BACHELOR’S MEDIAN DEBT

Student Debt of Wildlife Graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree

While getting their bachelor’s degree at UC Davis, wildlife students borrow a median amount of $14,918 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all wildlife bachelor’s degree recipients across the country is $22,875.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor’s degree student from the wildlife program at UC Davis is $155 per month.

UC Davis Wildlife Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the wildlife majors at University of California – Davis.

Is University of California - Davis a Good Match for You?

UC Davis Wildlife Management Bachelor’s Program

The wildlife program at UC Davis awarded 71 bachelor’s degrees in 2018-2019. About 24% of these degrees went to men with the other 76% going to women.

UC Davis Gender Breakdown of Wildlife Management Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor’s degree recipients in this major at UC Davis are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 51% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of California – Davis with a bachelor’s in wildlife.

Ethnic Diversity of Wildlife Management Majors at University of California - Davis
Ethnic BackgroundNumber of Students
Asian7
Black or African American0
Hispanic or Latino16
White36
Non-Resident Aliens4
Other Races8
Related MajorAnnual Graduates
Natural Resources Conservation223
Forestry13

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *