Last Updated on August 12, 2023 by Oluwajuwon Alvina
In preparing for university, you should also consider expenses such as tuition, food, and accommodations. If you wish to attend a university of west georgia, you should review the university of west georgia tuition.
For more information read on to find out about the university of west georgia tuition per semester, university of west georgia tuition 2020, university of west georgia graduate tuition and university of west georgia scholarships. You will also find more recent articles on university of west georgia tuition in related articles on koboguide.
University of West Georgia is the sixth largest public university, founded in 1906. It is a rural setting campus and follows a semester-based system. The university is located at West Georgia, United States. The student-faculty ratio rests at 18:1 with 75% full time faculty. $130.6 million was awarded for scholarships, grants, loans in the FY 2018 and $2.177 million awarded for external research contracts and grant awards. The percentage of male and female at the college are 67% and 33 % respectively.
University of West Georgia Ranking
- Ranked 53rd in Top Performers on Social Mobility by US News in 2020.
- Ranked 20th in Online MBA Programs by US News in 2020.
- Ranked 213rd in Speech-Language Pathology
- Ranked 216th in Best Public Affairs Programs
|Type of University||Public|
|Year of Establishment||1906|
|Programs Offered||Bachelors and Masters|
University of West Georgia Campus
Programs offered by University of West Georgia
The University of West Georgia offers many programs such as over 100 undergraduate programs, 40 master’s programs, 8 specialist programs, 5 doctorate programs, 29 certificates programs, 7 certifications programs and 7 endorsements programs.
The University of West Georgia is accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on College (SACSCOC)
Their MBA program is a 30 credit hours program. Alternatively, students can also take additional courses in areas such as Business Intelligence and Cyber Security, Digital Marketing and Sales and Consumer Research. The Richards College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – International (AACSB-I). Their popular programs include
- Elementary Education
- Mass Communication
- Teacher Education
- Professional Counselling
University of West Georgia Application Process
International students who want to seek admissions at University of West Georgia can follow the below-mentioned admission details:
- How to Apply: Students can apply via the online application portal.
- Application Fee: non-refundable $39 
- Supporting docs:
- Official transcript
- English Proficiency Test Scores
- Scores of Standardized exams to study in the USA
- Program specific requirements
- Proof of immunization
- Affidavit of financial support form
- Passport and Visa Details
- Application Deadlines:
- Spring: November 15
- Summer: May 15
- Fall: June 1st
English Proficiency Requirements
International students need to submit a proof of English proficiency to be eligible to seek admissions at University of West Georgia. The minimum required scores of IELTS and TOEFL are mentioned-below:
- TOEFL: 69 (iBT)
- IELTS: 6.0 overall
Cost of Attendance
The estimated cost of attendance for international undergraduate and graduate students is mentioned-below:
- Undergraduate International Costs *
- Tuition (12 hours per semester): $7,750
- Fees per semester: $1,000
- Books: $500
- Graduate International Costs *
- Tuition (9 hours per semester): $8,450
- Fees per semester: $1,012
- Books: $500
* This is an estimated cost. Costs may vary according to the course. For detailed per-credit-hour tuition and fees, refer to the following links:
- Other Expenses
- Health Insurance: $,1150
- Housing: $3,000
- Food: $2,000