Last Updated on August 12, 2023 by Oluwajuwon Alvina
The article explains statistics pertaining to the internal communications courses as well as internal communications courses online and internal communications courses dublin.
Also included are information about internal communications courses online, internal communications courses dublin, internal communications courses free, best internal communications courses as well as cipr internal communication courses. You can also get related articles on Collegelearners.
Internal communication represents an essential strategic lever for the motivation and involvement of the members of any type of organisation. In effect, no plan and no organisational objective can be fully developed and reached if it is not understood and shared by the people who are tasked to implement it.
It should also be considered that quality internal communication cannot limit itself to sporadic initiatives, but must be a continuous process, coherent in its development and handled in a fully managerial fashion. In order for this to happen, it is necessary for the operators in the field to be given purpose designed training to enable them to adopt an ever more strategic approach to the subject and also master new techniques linked to the development of digital technology and social media.
The Rome Business School’s Internal Communication course blends a rigorous conceptual base with concrete operational best practices, providing you with the tools you need for the correct management of internal communication based on criteria of excellence.
The Rome Business School’s Internal Communication course is aimed at teaching you the most advanced theoretical-methodological approaches and operational practices, including the illustration of international best practices. You will learn to:
- Understand the need for and advantages of internal communication;
- See how internal communication enables the understanding and sharing of organisational objectives by all branches;
- Set up an effective internal communication plan and define its related budget;
- Evaluate the characteristics of any possible internal communication tool and initiative and select which ones to use;
- Monitor internal communication results and adopt the necessary contingent improvement actions.
The Rome Business School’s Internal Communication course is ideal for both those who have no previous experience in the field and for those who, although they already operate professionally in this sector, wish to acquire a more structured and up to date managerial approach. The course is also suited for directors and staff in any sector that wish to motivate and involve their personnel. The course contents are equally suited to both the private and public sectors.
The internal communication concept and context
- Internal communication: differences and relationships with internal marketing, internal branding and organizational communication;
- Types of internal communication: functional, informative, training, creative.
Importance and advantages of an effective internal communication
- The reference scenario: internal communication in the age of complexity;
- The advantages of internal communication
- For the organisation;
- For the individual components of the organisation.
Internal communication players and organisational aspects
- Managers: the key role of internal leadership;
- The Internal Communication Office
- Organisational placement structure and options;
- The interaction with other company areas;
- Internal communication professional profiles;
- Other workers;
- The influence of external stakeholders;
- The synergy with other company areas
- Marketing etc.
The internal audience
- The techniques of:
How to communicate:process based approach
- Internal auditing;
- Planning: how to structure an internal communication plan;
- Defining an internal communication.budget
Implementing the internal communication plan
- on line: intranet, web tv, blog, newsletter, tablets, social media etc.
- off line: notice boards, newspapers, pay checks, flyers, posters, etc.
- Direct face-to-face communicationface-to-face: events, conventions, meetings, staff meetings etc.
- Special programmes;
- Rewading & recognition;
- Family involvement;
- Non verbal internal communication;
- Monitoring and control: how to measure the results of internal communication and adopt the necessary adjustments.
- Internal communication contents
- user-generated content
- Special topics
- Multinational companies and cross cultural perspectives in internal communication;
- Internal communication ethics;
- Internal communication and entrepreneurial culture.
Applied cases and best practices
In line with the Rome Business School’s general approach and the best international standards, the course is designed with the aim of providing excellent training with an emphasis to its concrete application in the job, professional and company markets.
Therefore, the course involves both mainly one way teaching phases – to accurately transfer the reference conceptual models – and practical application sessions aimed at developing your operational and management capabilities.
Your progress in the subjects taught will be tested and consolidated through exercises related to actual managerial cases.
Modes of attendance
This course can be attended in three ways:
- On campus
- On line, via a cutting-edge web platform
- In house, i.e. at your workplace
Whichever way you choose to take the course, you will receive:
At the end of the course, you will be presented with a named participation certificate.
HIGH QUALITY LECTURES
Our teachers are renowned trainers and managers who come from a multitude of operational and professional environments. They are therefore able to bring a wealth of up to date experience and competency.
All participants in this course will be provided with a wealth of documentation, including slide presentations, case studies and exercises.
If you wish, participation in this course will entitle you to:
Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;
The review and editing of your CV;
Support in managing your job interviews.
REGISTRATION IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Participation in the Master’s course entitles you to be enrolled in the Rome Business School Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences and projects.