Last Updated on August 12, 2023 by Oluwajuwon Alvina
For students who come from low income homes or communities or have no financial support at all, the university can be expensive and demanding. Scholarships, such as london college of fashion scholarship, are very valuable.
Please read on for information on london college of fashion fees for international students, uk medical school scholarship for international students, fashion design scholarships for international students 2021, fashion scholarships uks and london college of fashion admission requirements. You will also find up to date information on london college of fashion scholarship in related articles on Collegelearners.
London College of Fashion is one of the colleges listed under the University of Arts, London. It is the most sophisticated and sought after college for those who are interested in studying the nuances of Fashion, and related subjects.
London College Of Fashion Scholarships
This scholarship is awarded for student in the Higher National Certificate and Higher National Diploma Programmes at LCDF – Hanoi. .
The criteria for selection for the winning student is a student who has made the most consistent progress each academic term at LCDF – Hanoi.
The scholarship includes airfare, accommodations and meals for travelling and studying at our partner universities in the UK for one week. Only personal expense is claimed at your own budget.
The scholarship is awarded for students in the Higher National Diploma Program who will progress to the final year of study BA (Hons) in some of our partner universities in the UK.
The scholarship includes 50% course tuition fee for studying in the final year of the BA (Hons) Program in the UK.
This scholarship aims at high school students to enable the talents to develop their creativity in international learning environment and dream to have a valuable start to their career as a professional designer.
The scholarship programme offers full or partial tuition for full-time student who obtain an average mark of at least 6.5 in drawing exam or students in art and design in Vietnamese universities who would like to study international programme and qualifications. It includes tuition for all programmes in Fashion, Fashion Communication & Marketing, Graphic Design, Photography, Interior Architecture & Design.
Criteria for scholarship:
- High School graduate with average mark should be at least 8.0
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Submission of a portfolio containing at least seven (7) examples of work
How to Apply
Applicants who wish to apply for scholarship may send original application documents to our Student Service Centre at the College for official endorsement.
Full scholarship for MA @ London College of Fashion
International Students House is London’s largest residences for international students and London College of Fashion is one of the UK’s leading institutions for fashion studies.
Scholarship: Tara Nirula International Students House (ISH) London College of Fashion (LCF) Graduate Scholarship
- The combined tuition fee and residential scholarship offered to international students from India.
- It enables the Indian students to to make an exceptional contribution to the worlds of art, design, communication and performance
Value of the Scholarship:
- The Scholarship is worth the value of the tuition fees of the graduate course and the value of a single room at International Students House where the student will reside during their studies.
- The Scholarship also covers meals taken in the ISH restaurant up to the value of £2000 for the 2012/2013 academic year.
Available programmes at London College of Fashion:
- MA Strategic Fashion Marketing
- MA Design Management
- MA Fashion Entrepreneurship
- MA Fashion Retail
- Be an undergraduate student expecting to graduate with a good bachelors degree (with Honours) from a Higher Education institution by 31 July 2012
- Be a graduate, having already gained a good bachelors degree from a Higher Education institution in India
- Be able to demonstrate substantial equivalent and applicable experience
- Must be willing to be a part of a multi-cultural, diverse student residential community.
- Be in financial need where the awarding of the Scholarship would enable the applicant to pursue the course of study they may not otherwise be able to afford.
- Be an Indian national and a graduate from an Indian Higher Education institution.
- Applications will be assessed according to merit and financial need by a selected panel of tutors at the London College of Fashion and by International Students House.
- The Panel may request to interview applicants. Face to face interviews will be held in London. If you cannot attend in person, arrangements will be made for you to be interviewed by video-conference or telephone.
- Candidates who are selected for interview will be notified of this by telephone and email.
How to apply: Click here to download application form
SEND your complete application form to:
University of the Arts London
272 High Holborn